By Heinrich Freistühler,Anders Szepessy,T.-P. Liu,G. Metivier,J. Smoller,B. Temple,W.-A. Yong,K. Zumbrun
Read or Download Advances in the Theory of Shock Waves (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) PDF
Best differential equations books
This quantity includes a wealth of effects and methodologies appropriate to quite a lot of difficulties bobbing up in reaction-diffusion thought. it may be seen either as a instruction manual, and as an in depth description of the technique. The authors current new tools in accordance with matched asymptotic expansions.
This booklet encompasses a systematic research of the convection in platforms with interfaces. For the 1st time, it classifies the entire recognized forms of convective instabilities in such platforms, and discusses the peculiarities of multilayer platforms. The booklet presents an outline of the wide range of regular and oscillatory styles, waves, and different dynamic phenomena attribute for multilayer fluid platforms.
Shape Symmetries and aid of Order in distinction Equations offers a brand new method of the formula and research of distinction equations during which the underlying house is usually an algebraic team. In a few difficulties and purposes, an extra algebraic or topological constitution is believed that allows you to outline equations and acquire major effects approximately them.
My formulation books are designed to move with a contemporary university path from begin to end. the scholar could use this fabric as a short reference in the course of the path or as a evaluation for destiny classes. the cloth additionally serves as a brief refresher for college kids returning to college or getting ready for graduate tuition tests.
- THEORY OF CAUSAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: 5 (Atlantis Studies in Mathematics for Engineering and Science)
- Lyapunov-type Inequalities: With Applications to Eigenvalue Problems (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Stochastic Differential Equations and Diffusion Processes (North-Holland Mathematical Library)
- Analytical Methods in Rotor Dynamics: Second Edition (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- Handbook of Differential Equations: Stationary Partial Differential Equations: 5
- Finite Difference Methods in Financial Engineering: A Partial Differential Equation Approach (The Wiley Finance Series)
Extra info for Advances in the Theory of Shock Waves (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
Advances in the Theory of Shock Waves (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) by Heinrich Freistühler,Anders Szepessy,T.-P. Liu,G. Metivier,J. Smoller,B. Temple,W.-A. Yong,K. Zumbrun